As part of its service to E-rate customers, MNW Telecom will:
- Provide continuous monitoring 24x7x365 of the transport network and internet egress and send reports to clients regarding quality of service, utilization trends, possible performance impacts, recommended network configurations and more.
- Provide immediate (and temporary) service disconnection for any client connections that are causing harm to the network (due to DoS attack, malware, etc.)
- Provide E-rate customers with an NMS dashboard for on-demand access to network status, utilization, etc.
- Consult with customer’s technical staff about network configuration, optimization, and best practices.
- Notify clients with a minimum 10 business days of any planned maintenance to the network.
- Provide customers with immediate notification of any outages, issues or trends
Our capabilities include:
In-House OSP Fiber Construction Services
Strategic Partnerships with Major Fiber Carriers
24x7x365 Remote Monitoring & Response
Co-location Presence at Equinix, Union Station Tech Center, 365 Data Centers, Data Realty & U.S. Signal
Staffed by a team of seasoned telecom professionals with a combined 80+ years of experience deploying private networks, MNW Telecom is a nationally recognized leader in managed communications services.